Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert Knepper Joins SGU

Options
  • 23-03-2010 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭

Playing another bad guy, eh Rob? :)
    Robert Knepper has apparently joined the cast of Stargate Universe.

The 50-year-old actor, who has previously starred in Heroes and Prison Break, reportedly signed for a multi-episode guest stint on the show's upcoming second season.

According to various internet sources, Knepper will play Simeon, a dangerous Lucian Alliance solider who clashes with Robert Carlyle's Dr Rush.

Simeon is said to be "strong and intimidating" and "scary in that you're never sure what he will do". He also holds secrets that "he would die to protect".
    Source: Digital Spy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 somuj_2

He's one scary mofo :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Cool, he was always good in Prison Break and one of the only good things about the latest crappy season of Heroes... Seems he's firmly typecast as a villain though now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Not the first time he has been on a spaceship.

Wyatt_Miller.jpg

604px-Gaul.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dear god....not the news, that's good news.. the picture

dear god...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Hurray! Now maybe he'll ditch that horrific "Oirish" accent he tortured us all with in Heroes.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Oh!...i'd forgotten he was in Star Trek.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,242 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brian J. Smith has confirmed that Robert Knepper has joined the cast of Stargate Universe.
    Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, Smith said that the former Prison Break actor will play "an amazing character".
    "Yes, he is [joining the cast]," he said. "Oh, wait. Was I allowed to say that?! I'm not sure if that's been confirmed yet."
    He added: "He plays an amazing character, and that's all you're gonna get from me! He's so talented and his character will be huge."
    Knepper, who was promoted to series regular in season four of Heroes, is rumoured to play a dangerous Lucian Alliance solider who clashes with Robert Carlyle's Dr Rush.
    Stargate Universe airs Tuesdays at 8pm on Sky1 in the UK and Fridays at 9pm on Syfy in the US.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 82,474 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I can understand why the Producers want to steer away from face makeup..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Whoopie. The Lucian Alliance. The most rubbish bad guys ever.

Advertisement