If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio aw 12

Options
  • 23-03-2010 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hey John me again. The Denon 2310 and the Montior Audio radius system I got off you looks great but more importantly sounds even better ;)

I think its time to get a prober sub to p* off the neighbours

You got any open boxes of the AW12 or even better can you make me an offer I cant refuse:p

Once again thanks for the quick and friendly service

Keep up the good work

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

redman85 wrote: »
    Hey John me again. The Denon 2310 and the Montior Audio radius system I got off you looks great but more importantly sounds even better ;)

I think its time to get a prober sub to p* off the neighbours

You got any open boxes of the AW12 or even better can you make me an offer I cant refuse:p

Once again thanks for the quick and friendly service

Keep up the good work

Red,

Thanks a million for the post and the update - yep a Monitor Audio AW12 would really tick off the neighbours ok - thats a dead cert :P....

I have a couple of AW12's open box available that I can clear - one is 1/2 promised to a boardie already - it's white and a bit lame ( it has one damaged foot) and I have promised it at £399.95 to that Boardie - I'll let you have it if he demurs..

The other one is our display one and it's metallic black lacquer and I'll let it go at £499.95 - that's about £400 off normal retail ( it retails at about £900 in the UK)

Keep me posted and again thanks a million for the kind comments,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Hey John,

a few quick questions : is the finish the same as radius speakers I got off you.

Also does open box come with a warranty?

Thanks for the quick reply

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

redman85 wrote: »
    Hey John,

a few quick questions : is the finish the same as radius speakers I got off you.

Also does open box come with a warranty?

Thanks for the quick reply

Red,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

It's almost the same finish - the Apex series is Piano lacquer but has a slight metallic fleck through it - but it will match your RadiusHD kit no worries - and of course the neighbours won't be able to see what colour is ruining their lives :D:D:D.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.