Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMT: Strange Journey

Options
  • 23-03-2010 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

It's finally out today in North America.

Who is importing this? I have it preordered with VGP. I just need to clear some backlog before it arrives.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If I had the money it would be the first game I'd buy. I'll probably just have to 'acquire' it until I have money.

Can' wait to play it though. Initial impressions are that it's stupidly good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Retro,

you've reached a new low :P

JGAF on NeoGAF all said it was great and closer to Nocturne then most recent SMT games. They said it took the best elements of Etrian Odyssey and made a SMT game with them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Jeremy Parish loves it as well but he is a huge Etrian Odyssey whore :)

If you have to beg your parents for enough money to get petrol you know something is wrong. Kids, don't do a science PhD because if it goes wrong you're ****ed and can't even get the dole while doing 16 hour days, weekends included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭finalfantasist

I really want to get this, but since I preodered Pokemon SoulSilver last week and Infinite Space this week, I'll just have to buy it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

In the states at the moment and picked it up yesterday, but I'm also a science PhD pleb so haven't had a chance to play it yet, or infinite space for that matter..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

There's a lot of us doing PhD's in science here, isn't there? Something about JRPGs and PhDs... hmm.

I'm buying two copies of Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver this week so I can't afford this, but damn is it tempting! I shall look forward to your impressions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

GothPunk wrote: »
    There's a lot of us doing PhD's in science here, isn't there? Something about JRPGs and PhDs... hmm.

I'm buying two copies of Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver this week so I can't afford this, but damn is it tempting! I shall look forward to your impressions.

Advertisement