Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wicklow Lighthouses.

• 23-03-2010 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

I don't think these made it up before now.

A9E6CE91F93249F6A9452289BF167799.jpg

Wicklow Harbour light.

1BEC33F4977D49B1BFA57D8C26C966D8.jpg

Wicklow Head.

I'm thinking of adding a lighthouse project along side the abandoned boats....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

They're both off-horizon but other than that, I like them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

can't say i notice the off-horizon, the terrain is bumpy so even if it is off it's not very noticeable. [Or my eyes are feckered!]

The first seems very under exposed, would be nicer if there was some detail along the pier, lights or something, it's just a little too dark for my liking.

Like the second one though, nice sense of scale with the tree in the field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Really like the second one. There might be a slight lean towards the right (the tower is hard to judge due to the lines of it) - might just be my eyes though and certainly not something that jumps out at me. Nicely framed btw.

The first one, as Thecageyone mentioned looks a little underexposed. There's hints of the detail on the pier and it kinda strains the eye looking for it. Also the reflection of the light appears to be cut off at the bottom - probably nothing that you could have done about that though. I do like the colours. How long was the exposure on it?

Advertisement