Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental sites popular for Meath?

Options
  • 23-03-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

After searching through Daft last night, I came to realise how completely unuser friendly it has become for specific areas in Meath, namely Duleek.

I want to advertise a property to let in Duleek and am wondering if there's a more popular one used than Daft in Meath?

I used advance search and all last night but it just came up page error etc and if i was at to paying money to advertise there, I would not be happy. I had tp search through 17 pages of ads to find 3 properties in Duleek to let, not very encouraging.

Anyway if anyone could recommend any better sites for the locality it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Afraid Daft.ie is really your only man.
    I type in meath as the county and in the next screen refine the search and pull down Duleek. Seems fine to me and thats what my agent uses to advertise my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

Try www.property.ie

It has all the same listings as Daft but seems to be a bit easier to navigate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

YipYipU wrote: »
    Try www.property.ie

It has all the same listings as Daft but seems to be a bit easier to navigate.

for some reason the thanks button isn't there for your post but thanks.

Got a deal and my ad's now on 3 different websites for 30. rent, property & daft.ie

Nice one

Advertisement