Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandro confirmed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Could potentially be a good signing, we needed back up to Wilson and he could fit the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

No idea what he's like, but it's nice to be searching for talent so far afield. Hopefully he fits in quickly and does a good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Lets hope he's not as bad as Gilberto !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Medical passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

Lets not get our hopes up lads, Lucas was Brazils u21 captain and much sought after too.

• Advertisement

I wonder how much Harry actually knows about this fella? I'm sure the club wouldn't have gone so far out of their way if he wasn't able to play a bit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

How much did we pay for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Ment to payed around 6million he's been described as very similar to Gilberto silva and Dunga aswell not as skillful as Lucas tho who I didn't know was skillful

It's not small money in fairness is it.

He would want to be pretty good considering the season Jamie O Hara is having.

ziedth wrote: »
    It's not small money in fairness is it.

He would want to be pretty good considering the season Jamie O Hara is having.
    The only thing about o'hara is he's a big fish in a very small pond which really helps him stand out he wouldn't seem to be as good in our midfield he wouldn't get as much ball as he does now Paul Hart said after there first game our objective is to give him the ball.

• Advertisement

Still though,

I don't think he should really of gone in the first place but the loan spell seems to have done him good.

Surely worth hanging onto though know?

I'd agree, hold onto him and see how he fits into the team. Dunno if he'd be happy with not starting every match though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

He will most likely need 12 months to properly adapt, judge him after 18 months or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Never saw him play so can't comment but hats off to Daniel Levy, you have a great chairman who always pumps the money in and backs the manager.

Anyone know what the fee was?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    He will most likely need 12 months to properly adapt, judge him after 18 months or so.
    Been tipped to settle relatively fast because his game is very similar to the approach we take here but he'd definetly need time alright.
    Vanbis wrote: »
    Never saw him play so can't comment but hats to Daniel Levy, you have a great chairman who always pumps the money in and backs the manager.

Anyone know what the fee was?
    Fee ment to be around 6 million mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hope he can do the biz for us,nice to have a Brazillian in the team,as long as he's nothing like Lucas or Gilberto.

Internacional lost the first leg of the cope libertados 1-3 at home so I'm guessing they'll wanna keep him anyway until august for the league but if not maybe we could get him in early for pre season.

Internacional went through on away goals so that ends the hope he'd be coming early

Advertisement