Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiler

• 23-03-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good tiler in the Shannon area?
    Out of interest what is the going rate for a tiler these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Vtiling

The price depends on ....size of room, size of tiles, amount of cutting, material of tiles... but for a big room tiled with big tiles in ceramics you can expect betwen 15-18 per sq y. The smaller area to be tiled, the higher price for sq y.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

I got a lad to tile a house in corbally area for me called "blue shinners" a big body building lad and a lovely lad at that.

I thing it was image tiling od something like that. reasonable and very professional and wouldnt take money off me till I was happy with the work

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭999/112

Ger Alymer in Shannon is an excellent tiler, sorry I don't have a contact number for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭black & white

PM sent, the guy whose name and number I sent you is based in Shannon, as am I. Forgot to mention that on the PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

A guy from Limerick called Terry Carroll is supposed to be excellent, and reasonable, I think 15 euro a sq yard.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

She's a Scottish tiler, I hear she's quite bonnie!
    http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/bonnie-tyler-gal.jpg

Advertisement