Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 10 JRPGs that everyone must play.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Yeah, the ad libbing is what really makes Jansen so funny, it would be good to see it done more.
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I preferred the Justin, Sue and Feena interaction to Millenia myself. Justin was such a doofus, made me laugh out loud sometimes :)

I loved that too, they were a great bunch of characters. I liked how
    Sue ended up going home because she was too young to be out adventuring.
    Very unusual yet realistic moment. Funniest bit of Grandia 1 for me was
    meeting Milda's husband - you're expecting a huge muscular warrior and he turns out to be a fat, cutesy bull :D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Scorchio MK7

Persona 3 and 4 or any of the megaten series really.

Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast and Gamecube is fantastic and If you lucky enough to get Panzer Dragoon Saga it is Unbelivably good. Still can't belive I picked it up at a Car boot sale over in
    England for about 10 pounds :P

The Phantasy Star series is great, 4 is probly the best one to start off with in my opinion.

Grandia 1 and 2 are excellent aswell.

I also quite liked Megaman X command Mission...
    I'm a sucker for anything Megaman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Hush Cat

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    Seiken Densetsu 3 (eng translation) for the SNES. It's between this and Chronotrigger as the definitive JRPG of the 16bit era for me.

seikendensetsu31.gif

And of course Seiken Densetsu 2 (SOM) as well as Secret of Evermoore

Advertisement