Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon [** SPOILERS FROM POST 823 ONWARD **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    So his new love interest will serve the story, I'm guessing she'll be someone who has her own beef/history with the decepticons or whatever.

Circuit Breaker FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bah, am I expecting too much? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,720 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

If only they would get rid of Shia Lebeouf and his on screen family too,then we could have a decent plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,400 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shia probably wants his girlfriend Carey Mulligan for the role

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Bay seems to have this fantasy that he discovers and makes movie stars, so I reckon it will be an unknown. Or at least someone Bay has never heard of. His ego is at stake here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Nooo!!! Megan ruined my day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

bahahahaha the highly intelligent hottie who insulted the director as Hitler wont get her role in the next transformer? :pac: i always knew this day will come after i saw her superb first interview somewhere, hint: she is such a brainy girl!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Gemma Arterton is being touted as Sam's new love interest. She's also the love interest in in Prince of Persia, Clash of the Titans and Quantum of Solace.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Gemma Arterton is being touted as Sam's new love interest. She's also the love interest in in Prince of Persia, Clash of the Titans and Quantum of Solace.

She looks too old for Sam imo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She looks too old for Sam imo

She's only 24! Shia Lebouff will be 24 next month.
    Cute couple IMO.

• Advertisement

She's only 24! Shia Lebouff will be 24 next month.
    Cute couple IMO.

I always thought she was way older she even looks older than Jake in POP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sweet, I like Gemma, it would be interesting to see how she integrates into the universe that Bay created.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Sweet, I like Gemma, it would be interesting to see how she integrates into the universe that Bay created.

She'll play a slightly magic, fairly mystical temptress - just like her last two blockbusters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

fox out is a huge let down and an epic fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Transformers 3 and Bay......again

No no no no

Say it aint so :(

nix wrote: »
    Say it aint so :(

Couldn't resist :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

No Megan Fox this time around, which in my eyes is a good thing. Really don't rate her as an actress and her comments about the films and Bay being like Hitler were bound to get her in trouble.

From deadlineHollywood

Never been impress by Fox as an actress either tbh now we only need Shai to be replaced in the Transformer 3 :)

Jonah Hex is said to be one of the worst movies ever made after test screenings last month so Fox might have to start watching her mouth in future.

Venom wrote: »
    Jonah Hex is said to be one of the worst movies ever made after test screenings last month so Fox might have to start watching her mouth in future.

Yeah she doesn't strike me as the most savy in terms of business. Her CV doesn't look strong enough to be losing out on cash cows like the Transformers franchise.
    Hang up, wait, she was in Pokemon!?!?!? :confused:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1083271/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Hang up, wait, she was in Pokemon!?!?!? :confused:

09/10? Has to be a joke.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    09/10? Has to be a joke.

Thats just the way imdb run its lists. They dont seperate different seasons of TV series by year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

I'm glad that Megan Fox has left, she didn't bring anything to the second movie apart from looking good. IMO Bay needs to reduce the amont of characters both CGI and Human, the last one just had too many characters and no character development.

I'd leave Mom & Dad at home and Simmons needs to go too. Please let the spark be gone forever

Megan Who?

http://www.listown.com/images/celebrity/200901/Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-20090120041132.jpg

Director Michael Bay's official website has confirmed that Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has landed the lead female role in Transformers 3 . Huntington-Whiteley has worked with Bay before on his Victoria's Secret "A Thousand Fantasies" ad. She joins Shia Labeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, Patrick Dempsey and Alan Tudyk in the third film scheduled for release on July 1, 2011.

Hmmm... she's hot, but can she act? Oh who am I kidding?

Hmmm... she's hot, but can she act? Oh who am I kidding?

Does she need too for this film :p

rosie_huntington-whiteley_2499645.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ eye candy, no acting required.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I like the way they have all the positive changes first, and the with a sigh point out "It will also be in 3-D" :p

Nice too see a director accepting the faults of his films for a change. Shame it took like five hours of screen time, but if they do remove the goofy tone etc... it'll be the first step to improvement. Of course, removing Bay entirely would be a major step to improvement, but it's a start!

Notice at the end Bay states it's the last in the series, barring a reboot - he knows Transformers so well :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

A serious, dark and gritty reboot would be good. More realism.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

A serious, dark and gritty reboot would be good. More realism.

"Quick, Optimus needs to be oiled and refueled!"

Cue five hour long refuelling montage.

Advertisement