Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANY ROB ZOMBIE FANS

Options
  • 23-03-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

havent seen any posts about this ,what did people think of the new album

its a cant put it down for me ,love it ,i got the ltd edition coffin version its awesome comes with tshirt ,belt buckle and bandana

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Not a huge fan by any means, but I did like the original Helbilly (or whatever its called album). Havent got the new one, after hearing nothing bad negative reviews on a couple of forums (including here) and hearing a few of the tracks online. Each to their own , mind, and I never claimed to be a fan really..

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Not a huge fan by any means, but I did like the original Helbilly (or whatever its called album). Havent got the new one, after hearing nothing bad negative reviews on a couple of forums (including here) and hearing a few of the tracks online. Each to their own , mind, and I never claimed to be a fan really..

you should give the rest of the albums after hellbilly one. a listen some good stuff ,but then again im a big fan of zombie from white zombie to solo stuff .love the movies too. el superbeasto was cool ..i think the t.rex movie has been put on the backburner though .really sounded like a great one

Advertisement