Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slates in cork

• 23-03-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy small qualities of slates in cork.

I only need about 6/8 of them , and the diy shops don't seem to have any.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

what type of slates,natural,man made?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Very old natural slate.

Doesn't need to look like the current ones as the area can only been while on the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cloinsigh

There's a place in fermoy. I don't know what it's called but when you're driving into the town from Cork it's just on the bend before driving onto the main street. I've passed it a few times and they always have old slates around the yard.
    If you see the school on the right then you've gone a few buildings too far

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

adverts.ie or donedeal might be the way to go,builders providers will sometimes have some slates from a broken lot.

Advertisement