Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best place to get LCD TV

• 23-03-2010 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

just moved to new house and need to buy some nice LCD TV
    does anybody know where can i get it cheapest?

is it better to buy it in shops like harvey norman, pc world etc
    or online through some shops /anybody knows any?/

will appreciate a lot!

im looking for 42" samsung or LG

have seen them in local shop for about 650e full hd

will i find any better than that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

No hesitation in still recommending richer sounds. Check out this post and follow the link to their forum. See here for some posts and links.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055785392

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

you might get them slightly cheaper online but i prefer to be able to speak face to face in case of problems.

also it would help if we knew where you are as these big chains never seem to be the cheapest. smaller local shops may have better deals

in waterford for instance kelly and dollard came out the cheapest for my 47" fullHD samsung. dont even get me started on how much of a rip off harvey norman is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭feelites

thanks for replies

i've driven all places around and the cheapest 42" LCD was 550e HD ready
    and that was exactly in Harvey n Norman
    full HD was 650e, dont know if that makes a big diffirence??
    any feedback?

i've looked on the online shops as well but didnt seem to be any cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

what brand LCD id 550 for a 42"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭feelites

Samsung or LG

dont remember but that was some promotion price so wont last long

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Ten Tenths

I have been shopping for a new TV and found the Expert chain to have the best prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

Hi,

has anyone any update on any good offers around for LCD tvs ? Looking for something from a 32 inch up to 48.

Thanks

Advertisement