Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Felt AR4 2009 (56cm)

• 23-03-2010 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Reluctantly I have to sell my Felt AR4. It's only 6 months old and in great nick. The only blemishes on the whole machine are a couple of marks on the front wheel due to vertical storage. It's entirely original and has covered 950km. Serviced in January.

There have been posts in the "cycling" forum where most Boardsies have given it the thumbs up.

Here is the the technical info:

http://www.eurocycles.ie/Felt_AR4/489_p.aspx

Price: €1,895 ono.

ps. gonna try to upload my own image now but I'm no expert so here goes...:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭jdt101

Nice bike, but €200 saving for a second-hand bike over brand new does not offer much incentive to a potential buyer. I think you price is a bit rich. Only my opinion, best of luck with the sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

what is the orange thing at the front QR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

jdt101,

Yeah you're right I was kinda thinking that myslef so I have amended the price

abcdggs,

It's only a bit of tape. The photo was taken when new for insurance reasons (tried to upload more recent one but no luck)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Mods please lock (can't risk another ban:D)

Taking this one to Adverts ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,156 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

brayblue24 wrote: »
    Taking this one to Adverts ta

Thread closed. Ad here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement