Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

O...m...g. I almost laughed when I heard the guy ehm ' sing ' XD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

fufureida wrote: »
    O...m...g. I almost laughed when I heard the guy ehm ' sing ' XD
    Yeah, that's constructive. It's a rock and metal board. I could understand it if it was a band that has a history of being douches or whatever, but I'm guessing it's the first you've heard of them.

Have to say, they don't sound half bad. Where'd you come across them? First I've heard of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Wow. By the look of them I was expecting some cr*p like Attack Attack. But they're quite good!

More info on them here, http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=413

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Denny M wrote: »
    Yeah, that's constructive. It's a rock and metal board. I could understand it if it was a band that has a history of being douches or whatever, but I'm guessing it's the first you've heard of them.

+1.

Might just check out more from this band.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Sorry for delay guys,thought this thread was dead. Where i came across them was,i was researching my family history,which is italian,and one of the guitarists turns out to be my 2nd cousin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,837 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Their self-titled debut is decent. I lost interest in them after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Random band name tbh, cool enough tune though:cool:

Advertisement