Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MyMemory - 20% off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

ain't working for me. add the code and reduction is applied but back to normal price when I go to pay.

Also bethrifty.ie gives 5% cashback for everything except games (10% for them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

The discount is only for items in the Clearance section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

sweetie wrote: »
    ain't working for me. add the code and reduction is applied but back to normal price when I go to pay.

Also bethrifty.ie gives 5% cashback for everything except games (10% for them)

It's working fine for me. I've put thru a few orders today and got the discount. Are you sure your purchasing goods from the clearance store (173 products in total). If you are, I suggest you contact mymemory and explain what's happening.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Tripods/Hama/Hama-Tripod-Digital-Photo-Kit

it is in the clearance section. tried it on it's own and through bethrify.
    will try it again later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

Hi sweetie, this you get the 20% discount applied to your order after you proceeded to checkout. If no, this is what you need to do:
    On the "Your Shopping Cart" screen, fill in the Discount code "Take2010". Important: do not click <apply voucher>. Instead click "Proceed to Checkout". On the "Confirm Your Order" screen, ensure that the discount price is shown. The original price will be crossed out. Note: if you click "Proceed to Checkout" on the "Your Shopping Cart" screen, you won't see the discount price on the "Confirm Your Order" screen.

• Advertisement

Perfick - that worked! cheers Murta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ There's 20% off, though. :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

bet you'd lose it down the back of the sofa anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭stoofer

Thanks, Murta. Seems they've resolved it now anyway, but your method was the only way it would work yesterday when I wanted to place an order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Got an email to say they've fixed the issues now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Dey were Sooted

Thanks to both the OP and Murta - have a few goodies on the way !!

Advertisement