Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs Forum?

Options
  • 23-03-2010 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I keep seeing people asking for a 'Drugs Forum' on boards, there's really no need, a drugs forum should be about information and that's something it would lack if you started one.

www.drugs-forum.com - experience/fact based approach to drugs. Harm reduction if you will, fancy that eh? People trying not to hurt themselves while taking drugs? Whatever next!!

Comments

I don't appreciate you spamming this forum, c0ldfyr3. Posting a link to another forum comes across as just that. I'm going to close this as this isn't really what this forum is about. If you've any objections, or I've misunderstood your intentions, feel free to PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement