Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international hospitality management/leisure management

Options
  • 23-03-2010 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

hello i've put down int hospitality management and leisure management as number 1 and 2 on my cao respectively and was wondering if anyone could give me a quick low down any of the courses? thanks a million:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

*Bump*

I've Leisure Management down reasonably high up on my CAO, anyone any info or advice about this course?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mouthforwar93

hi guys i see this post is from last year, did either of ye go ahead with the leisure management course in dit? If so, how is it??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Hows it going, I didn't end up going to DIT, I went to Waterford to study Sports & Rec Management which I would imagine is more or less the same thing, if you want any info on it feel free to pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mouthforwar93

Hey sorry I can't pm you coz im new to this so it doesn't let me. How is it? Is it what you hoped? I was considering exercise and health studies in waterford. Know much about that course?

Advertisement