Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Japan 360 - 220v to 110v convertor ?

• 23-03-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Guys. Just bought a Japan 360. I was wondering if I need a 220v to 110v convertor. The 360 is new from play-asia. Its on the way.

I have a recent (jasper) 360 i got here. Any idea where I can get a stepdown convertor ?

play-asia have one for 30€ but the cheapest shipping on that is €50 !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

brianon wrote: »
    Guys. Just bought a Japan 360. I was wondering if I need a 220v to 110v convertor. The 360 is new from play-asia. Its on the way.

I have a recent (jasper) 360 i got here. Any idea where I can get a stepdown convertor ?

play-asia have one for 30€ but the cheapest shipping on that is €50 !

What does the power brick say it can handle for inputs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

amacachi wrote: »
    What does the power brick say it can handle for inputs?

the current (eu) one ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

brianon wrote: »
    the current (eu) one ?

Yeah is there not a label on the big brick with voltages etc. on it?

I think...

Input 200-240v. Output 150v.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I wouldn't trust plugging the eu power brick into the japanese console. Can lead to a fried console if it's not supported. I got a stepdown convertor for my saturn in Peats. Make sure you know what voltage and amps you need converted before you go in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

I used an EU power supply for my Japanese 360. No probs.

Were they both jaspers ?

Advertisement