Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New - Dublin 10km. 25th July

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

OI wrote: »
    I had to contend with that guy for most of the race until I eventually passed him on the canal. He's a great incentive to improve fast though so I won't be in that position again.

i hope he couldnt keep up wit ya...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭OI

3 stars (average)
    ultraman1 wrote: »
    i hope he couldnt keep up wit ya...:D

Nope, put in my fastest k just after I passed him, he was really Freakin me out, it was like a bad dream when you are running away from a monster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

4 stars (good)
    Put a few more photos of the race up on Racepix.com this evening (photography courtesy of RQ):

4831231497_b94d3c7e30.jpg

4831244497_a1825ecac4.jpg

4831267017_b0a60c9618.jpg

4831885286_5696770cb0_z.jpg

Haven't tagged them by number yet so not searchable, but only a little over 100 photos so quick enough to look through...

If anyone wants me to remove a photo just let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

3 stars (average)
    Just beat me to it xebec. I've finally got around to getting photos from the weekend tagged and uploaded

4832121308_c4399ea72f.jpg

Rest of the Dublin 10km shots

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Can I just point out that xebec's camera is crap and thats why some of the photos are crap/just of the clock as his camera was too slow to catch some sprint finishes(and I missed some when I got bored)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

4 stars (good)
    Can I just point out that xebec's camera is crap and thats why some of the photos are crap/just of the clock as his camera was too slow to catch some sprint finishes(and I missed some when I got bored)

Nothing to do with the photographer ;) :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

xebec wrote: »
    Nothing to do with the photographer ;) :P

Of course not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

4 stars (good)
    Put a few more photos of the race up on Racepix.com this evening (photography courtesy of RQ):

Cheers for that RQ and Xebec!!
    Now I can see the face of that guy behind me who inadvertantly cause my 'accident'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

3 stars (average)

4831244497_a1825ecac4.jpg

Haven't tagged them by number yet so not searchable, but only a little over 100 photos so quick enough to look through...

If anyone wants me to remove a photo just let me know.

ha ha there's me. No 79. Thats mad.. Look at all them poor feckers trying to catch up with me ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

ha ha there's me. No 79. Thats mad.. Look at all them poor feckers trying to catch up with me ha ha

Hiya Eire, thought I recognised you in the photos, did you break your 50min target?

• Advertisement
Advertisement