Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Passport Office - query

Options
  • 23-03-2010 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi there

I have paperwork to get signed for a marriage abroad and need to get the completed paperwork signed in the consulate section of the passport office in Cork. The paperwork (according to their own guidelines) has to be completed within 4 months of the wedding which means for a July wedding it has to be completed this month.....due to industrial action I have been unsuccessful ringing and my emails have gone unanswered....basically I feel if there is a 40k backlog with passports there is no point in posting it down...I was thinking of driving down next monday but our local postman said that the office is only open in the mornings now with the ind. action....anyone know the opening hours for definite?????? are there queue's down there like the ones in Dublin?....would really appreciate any help here...thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement