Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Denim

• 23-03-2010 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am looking for a denim wst coat to wear over a leather jacket, cant find one any ware!! any one know where they can be located (XXL needed) Thanks

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Would a denim jacket not suffice, from which the sleeves could be removed if so desired. Cutting them slightly away from the seam would allow for a nice fraying effect too.

As a cyclist (and motorcyclist) I approve of your bringing a style topic to the motorbikes forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

nereid wrote: »
    As a cyclist (and motorcyclist) I approve of your bringing a style topic to the motorbikes forum.

Absolutely.

Did you get those assless chaps you were looking for BTW?

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Absolutely.

Did you get those assless chaps you were looking for BTW?

:pac:

quiet you...

¬_¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

can I just say

ewwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 johnhenry2000

thanks to all that replied, i made a Small fortune!! i placed bets about the type of replies i would get to my post and guess what......the stereo-type biker is alive and well. That's my denim jacket paid for thanks...PS ass less chaps how are you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

thanks to all that replied, i made a Small fortune!! i placed bets about the type of replies i would get to my post and guess what......the stereo-type biker is alive and well. That's my denim jacket paid for thanks...PS ass less chaps how are you!!

I thought it was a vest...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

I am looking for a denim wst coat to wear over a leather jacket, cant find one any ware!! any one know where they can be located (XXL needed) Thanks

:confused:

Haha

And where in you first post did you mention a motorbike, or even bike gear? :confused:
    Are you the stereo-type biker?

I aprove of leather jackets in general - I even aprove of denim jackets, BUT
    a denim waist coat over a leather jacket :eek:
    Does make me wonder where you get your fashion tips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

P.C. wrote: »
    Haha

And where in you first post did you mention a motorbike, or even bike gear? :confused:
    Are you the stereo-type biker?

I aprove of leather jackets in general - I even aprove of denim jackets, BUT
    a denim waist coat over a leather jacket :eek:
    Does make me wonder where you get your fashion tips.

:confused: You mean 89.jpg isn't fashionable?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

MikeC101 wrote: »
    :confused: You mean 89.jpg isn't fashionable?

Haha

He looks silly in that.*

* Not that I would tell him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

lmao

• Advertisement
Advertisement