Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rideout - Saturday 27th March

• 23-03-2010 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭

Details:

Meeting point: Texaco Spawell Tallaght - here
    Meet time: 11H00

Leave at 11H30, and go up the N81, then accross Arklow for lunch, then on to Bray for coffee/icecream.

Rideout 11 votes

Yes, I will be there.
    0%
    No, I won't make it.
    27%
    XiosThinkingaboutitP.C. 3 votes
    Undecided.
    72%
    TreeseanybikerjayokKTRICTomohawkyogidc26honeybadgerFiskar 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Will be there if the weathers fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Undecided.
    Saturday is a bit of an odd day for me to be honest.

I'm stripping down the ZZR this friday to clean off the salt so won't be ready for saturday morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Might be having the carbs on the bike balanced, if not see you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Undecided.
    dont have a bike lol.

seanybiker wrote: »
    dont have a bike lol.

What happened to the gixxer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

dont have a bike lol.

aye, what happened?
    Hope you aren't giving up on it.

Back on topic, I was thinking I would clean the bike too, but if the weather is crappy, I might be tempted to just go on the rideout.

/off to check if there are any photo rally points of interest out that direction.

Undecided.
    KamiKazi wrote: »
    What happened to the gixxer?
    well I still own it(brother has it in kerry) . I just dont have a license for a few years is all :( wouldnt mind but I have seen bugger all cops around since I lost me license lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

No, I won't make it.
    I just dont have a license for a few years is all :( .

Explain! :eek:

Undecided.
    caught drink driving in 2008, court case was last month. 3 years off road and 400 euro fine. Dunno where Im gonna get the 400 from. Not really bothered bout being off the road. 3 years is nothing, sure Im only 27 so I should be able to spare a few years. Can apply for license back half way through so year and a half. meh Ill see what happens sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Undecided.
    Balls can't make this, its the wife's birthday dont think Id get away with it

• Advertisement

No, I won't make it.
    caught drink driving in 2008, court case was last month. 3 years off road and 400 euro fine. Dunno where Im gonna get the 400 from. Not really bothered bout being off the road. 3 years is nothing, sure Im only 27 so I should be able to spare a few years. Can apply for license back half way through so year and a half. meh Ill see what happens sure.

Sure, we will ride down to Waterford, and I will take you for a spin on my bike.
    You can be my b1tch on the back of my bike.
    :D

Undecided.
    P.C. wrote: »
    Sure, we will ride down to Waterford, and I will take you for a spin on my bike.
    You can be my b1tch on the back of my bike.
    :D
    Ha ha I would be one on the back of the bike. Hate being on the back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Undecided.
    not only are weekends normally off the cards for me, i happen to be away on holidays this weekend too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

No, I won't make it.

Are you back to square one after the ban, or do you resume with the categories you had? Hope it's the second, as doing a load of categories again would be pure pain. Hope it all works out man.

Undecided.
    Are you back to square one after the ban, or do you resume with the categories you had? Hope it's the second, as doing a load of categories again would be pure pain. Hope it all works out man.
    I get me full license back and work away as normal. Its 3 years and as far as I know insurance no claims goes after 3 years of no policy. I didnt bother stopping my insurance because it was so cheap and only a few months left on it. Supposedly after doing half the ban I can apply for my license back. Cop told me more often than not they give the license back. I presume since it was my first conviction Ill be grand. As long as I dont act the bollox. To be honest I dont miss the bike as much as I thought I would. Obviously I would like it back but sure there's plenty of time for that. Gave it to me brother in Kerry and he is delighted with it. I said to all me mates with full licences that they could have it if they wanted to as long as they keep up the service costs and that but me brother got there before them. Im trying to talk honeybadger on here to take it when he passes his test but he is being a woman ha ha. Any of ye want it for a few weeks or months just lemme know and we will sort something out. Im not using it someone may aswell have some fun on it lol.

Ah hard luck man, fair play for offering the bike to others though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Ah hard luck man, fair play for offering the bike to others though

Hard luck me arse! Seany, glad to see you are taking it on the chin but you were some donkey for drink driving it in the first place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Why not make it Sunday ?

Undecided.
    RosieJoe wrote: »
    Hard luck me arse! Seany, glad to see you are taking it on the chin but you were some donkey for drink driving it in the first place!

I know that. Thats why Im not giving out about it. Cant to the time dont do the crime and all that.

No, I won't make it.
    KTRIC wrote: »
    Saturday is a bit of an odd day for me to be honest.

I'm stripping down the ZZR this friday to clean off the salt so won't be ready for saturday morning.
    yogidc26 wrote: »
    Balls can't make this, its the wife's birthday dont think Id get away with it
    Tree wrote: »
    not only are weekends normally off the cards for me, i happen to be away on holidays this weekend too :)
    Why not make it Sunday ?

This is starting to look like a non-runner :(

Not to worry - you can still join Donkey at The George on Sat evening, I know KamiKazi will be there. :P

• Advertisement

P.C. wrote: »
    This is starting to look like a non-runner :(

Not to worry - you can still join Donkey at The George on Sat evening, I know KamiKazi will be there. :P

Oh behave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Hey hey hey! Hang on a second there now!

I'm actually DJing in grand central this sat night, so I can't make the george;)

I'm ok to cruise on sat, but if there are so few going, might be better to reschedule.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Im always up for a spin but im off doing some airsoft this saturday i wont be able to head out for a spin on the bike.

Undecided.
    goodlad wrote: »
    Im always up for a spin but im off doing some airsoft this saturday i wont be able to head out for a spin on the bike.
    bring the gun with ya sure. Be cool.

No, I won't make it.
    Cancelled.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

No, I won't make it.
    I get me full license back and work away as normal. Its 3 years and as far as I know insurance no claims goes after 3 years of no policy. I didnt bother stopping my insurance because it was so cheap and only a few months left on it. Supposedly after doing half the ban I can apply for my license back. Cop told me more often than not they give the license back. I presume since it was my first conviction Ill be grand. As long as I dont act the bollox. To be honest I dont miss the bike as much as I thought I would. Obviously I would like it back but sure there's plenty of time for that. Gave it to me brother in Kerry and he is delighted with it. I said to all me mates with full licences that they could have it if they wanted to as long as they keep up the service costs and that but me brother got there before them. Im trying to talk honeybadger on here to take it when he passes his test but he is being a woman ha ha. Any of ye want it for a few weeks or months just lemme know and we will sort something out. Im not using it someone may aswell have some fun on it lol.

That's great of you to offer your bike to others while you can't use it. Most would probably just store the bike in the garage.

PC

Is it cancelled like?

Advertisement