Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed With Nokia 5530!

• 23-03-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

Something is going seriously wrong with my Nokia 5530. Whenever I recieve a call and press answer, the phone turns off. Same when I try and make a call it just turns off.

I have the most recent firmware (v20.0.80) so I reinstalled it to try and fix things so that did nothing. I've tried everything else I can think (hard reset *#7370#, format memory card) but no results. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do it's driving me mad. It's still under warranty so is bringing it to the Nokia Service Centre my only option?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,239 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

TheRiddler wrote: »
    Something is going seriously wrong with my Nokia 5530. Whenever I recieve a call and press answer, the phone turns off. Same when I try and make a call it just turns off.

It's still under warranty so is bringing it to the Nokia Service Centre my only option?

That seems to be a feature of the 5530!

make sure you back it up with nokia pc suite then drop it in for repair..

Advertisement