Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is David Icke a reptile?

• 23-03-2010 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LG3J-aULHk
    David Icke looks to me like he could very well be a reptile,
    and this guy in the video seems to think so.
    This white satanic lunatic looks like a snake if you look at his eyes,scary stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Vuctor

It's not proven that he's evolved as high as the reptile level yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

thread makes me laugh, thank you, i enjoy laughter :)

also, the title of the video

is david icke a satanist reptile?? wtf like!

brilliant

what exactly is a satanist reptile? a reptile who worships satan? why would a reptile worship satan? he is a judeo christian myth/being, whichever way you want to put it

makes no sense that a reptilian would worship Satan tbh if you think about it even a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

shouldn't this thread be closed?

digme wrote: »

why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Why should it be? David Icke has no problem calling others reptiles, like Ted Heath for example.

If his theories were true, maybe he is one of the good reptiles like that character from V who joined the resistance to defeat the baddies.

Nonetheless, I have to admit something in me (my reptilian side?) kind of likes and admires David Icke for being a maverick and being brave in the face of so much ridicule. I resonate with the basic premise of what he says about financial control, but when he veers into the new age it just gets dodgy imho.

• Advertisement

Is it not anti white?

not really, you didnt use him being white as a reason for your suspicion

why start a thread you want to see locked anyway? better ways to make a point

just funny to see the double standards.

just funny to see the double standards.

thats not a double standard though

saying, x is a satanist, and a jew and a etc.... is considered racist abuse, because you are implying his jewishness is a negative point

saying icke is a white satanist, is not racist

eg, Will Smith is a rich black man

is that racist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Darlughda wrote: »
    If his theories were true, maybe he is one of the good reptiles like that character from V who joined the resistance to defeat the baddies.

lol at this line :p

also this thread should be closed because it is racist against reptilian folk

• Advertisement

indough wrote: »

also this thread should be closed because it is racist against reptilian folk

ah you may have a point there actually

poor reptilians get seriously discriminated with little or no evidence that they are any worse then humans tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

indough wrote: »

Why lol dear indough, do tell?;););)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Yes, this thread should be closed....its nothing but an attempt to troll the mods, compounded by accusing us of double standards.

digme banned for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement