Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carbon tri spoke wheels

• 23-03-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33

pair of carbon tri spokes for sale .new tyres and 10 speed cassette.
    yours for €350

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Make, model, year, what tyres, location...etc? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Make, model, year, what tyres, location...etc? Thanks
    ditto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 advanced1

decals were removed when i got them a few years back, still in great condition with panaracer stratus tyres and an ultegra 9 sp cassette.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

but what make are they?? dont mind if the decals are on them,
    does it have a shimano hub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

Right, I'll offer asking subject to a little more info and them being in sound nick. Are the axles spinning smoothly? no looseness in the cones or wear in the bearing races? carbon or alloy braking surface? -much wear on that? are the wheels true? also, what's the cassette? -age,wear, size, make? any chance you could throw them on a scales to get weight? maybe a photo? or else the make, model and year. Sorry for all the questions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 advanced1

i think the brand is" SPIN " they are very trew .carbon with an alloy breaking surface. cassette body is shimano with a ultegra 9 spm cassette new. bearings are good.can send pisture if needed..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

a picture or two would be great. No 10speed cassette as mentioned above? I'll PM my email address in case it's easier to email photos than put them up here

Advertisement