Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Configure Eircom router, new config.

• 24-03-2010 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭

Hi, Im trying to configure my eircom router for utorrent.

The new page layout is a pain compared to old one. Im trying to foward a port and nothing is happening.

I got my modem router today, and nothing has been going right, when utorrent is open, browsing is a big no no, i cant even open google when its running, and when it is running, the speeds are absolute crap, <50 kbs.

Can anyone help me to configure this? If anyone needs Screen shoots, I can post them. Ive tried configuring utorrrent, but nothing is working.
    Same with the eircom config page, cant get a thing to work right.

Cheers for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

have you tried looking for the router on www.portforward.com? there they tell you how to configure the router to allow programs like utorrent through the routers inbuilt firewall. then go here to see how to configure utorrent to get better speeds and not hog all your bandwidth.

Advertisement