Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapon & Vehicle stats

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I was really surprised by the carl gustav launcher, its considerably weaker than its counter parts but makes up for in splash dmg, making it almost perfect as Anti-personal launcher, which I wouldn't necessarily agree with and the m134 launcher does big dmg, with the explosives perk you could probably take out a bradley in 2 shots.

I was always aiming for the back of tanks for the extra dmg, I didnt realise the sides were just as vulnerable.

Choppers apparently have 500 health, but I always manage to take them down with 1 carl gustav rocket. I would be using the explosives perk, but that means a rocket should only do 350 dmg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

If you look at the medic guns you will see that the M60 is not the best overall gun. Yes it does the most damage but it recoils more and loads slower and even fires slower then my FAV the XM8...

Great find mate...you would study this all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Krieg wrote: »
    I was really surprised by the carl gustav launcher, its considerably weaker than its counter parts but makes up for in splash dmg, making it almost perfect as Anti-personal launcher, which I wouldn't necessarily agree with and the m134 launcher does big dmg, with the explosives perk you could probably take out a bradley in 2 shots.

I was always aiming for the back of tanks for the extra dmg, I didnt realise the sides were just as vulnerable.

Choppers apparently have 500 health, but I always manage to take them down with 1 carl gustav rocket. I would be using the explosives perk, but that means a rocket should only do 350 dmg

The Carl Gustav is not at AT weapon a far as I know. It's designed for destroying hard structures such as emplacements and bunkers. I know it can be used as AT but even the bog standard RPG is better at anti tank duties from what I've seen. Though the CG is lots of fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Whats the damage for the Repair tool ?? (is it basically the repair in reverse ?)

Tbh,,,,if you are near a tank, its easier to run up and just Tool it to death rather than Fire-Reload-Fire w/rockets.

The Repair tool destroys it ridiculously quick, and given that its silent, most tank drivers won't realise whats actually happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Whats the damage for the Repair tool ?? (is it basically the repair in reverse ?)

Tbh,,,,if you are near a tank, its easier to run up and just Tool it to death rather than Fire-Reload-Fire w/rockets.

The Repair tool destroys it ridiculously quick, and given that its silent, most tank drivers won't realise whats actually happening.

I didn't even know the tool could be used as a weapon against vehicles!

• Advertisement

I'd say 7-10 secs of it at a tank and its dead...its ridiculous !...if theres 2 engys at it...tank has no hope.
    We tend to just rush the tank now and do it in that way, as it doesnt have the arc of fire to be able to hit anything up close even with a gunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I'd say 7-10 secs of it at a tank and its dead...its ridiculous !...if theres 2 engys at it...tank has no hope.
    We tend to just rush the tank now and do it in that way, as it doesnt have the arc of fire to be able to hit anything up close even with a gunner.

Problem with that tactic is any decent driver will realise what's happening and jump out of the tank and mow you down, it only takes a second to jump out and jump back in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

sink wrote: »
    Problem with that tactic is any decent driver will realise what's happening and jump out of the tank and mow you down, it only takes a second to jump out and jump back in.

I've seen that happen, it usually ends badly for the driver.

to all the engineers out there who do this, hold down E.

Aye, if he jumps out of his tank...I'm straight in there !!

LMAO :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

karma_ wrote: »
    I've seen that happen, it usually ends badly for the driver.

to all the engineers out there who do this, hold down E.

How did I not think of that before! :D

Was on the TIG server the day before yesterday in the middle of a huge fire fight....enemy tank rolls up and get hit twice with RPG's....out pops an engi and starts to repair the tank with about 8 enemy just looking at him I swear I could not believe it.

So I run out from behind the rock and jump into the tank....funny thing was the engi was sooooo surprised the tank got robbed it was gas. He did not even know where to run...went left for a bit then turned right and ran into a rocket!!

Classic Engie Mistake !:P

Advertisement