Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Hair Removal

Options
  • 24-03-2010 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting laser hair removal on my bikini line in Therapie and I'm just looking for reviews from anyone else who has gotten it done? How many sessions does it take to notice a difference?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 breadhead

Had it done in Urbana.
    Seen an 80-90% reduction on bikini line after 8 sessions.
    Would recommend highly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 lm19

oh ok that sounds good... thinking of going to Therapie because they have good offers for six sessions but have heard mixed reviews!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ju_q

Am seriously considering geting it done! Is it very painful? Are the results permanent? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

A quick search on Google brought up this topic...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055420254

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 lm19

The reviews don't sound great! I' wary of forking out the money an then not really noticing any difference after 6 sessions:eek::eek: can anyone recommend a better place to get it done?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

i got my back done in walmer holistic through crystal clear, good price and they have a cooler system as well so i didnt feel a thing!

Advertisement