Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Iron Maiden Singles from 1980 - 1992

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Nice One:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just to be pedantic.

Hallowed Be Thy Name was not released as a single until 1993, and the version released came from A Real Dead One and not The Number Of The Beast. :p

The Phantom Of The Opera single was not the version off of Iron Maiden, but was off of Live After Death, which also had it's version of Running Free released as a single. :p

:D:D:D

Am still looking for that tour programme to get the artwork for you. Should be over at my parent's place this weekend, so will have a search in their attic for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Kess73 wrote: »
    Just to be pedantic.

Hallowed Be Thy Name was not released as a single until 1993, and the version released came from A Real Dead One and not The Number Of The Beast. :p

The Phantom Of The Opera single was not the version off of Iron Maiden, but was off of Live After Death, which also had it's version of Running Free released as a single. :p

:D:D:D

Am still looking for that tour programme to get the artwork for you. Should be over at my parent's place this weekend, so will have a search in their attic for it.

Thanks Kess, I already knew about both 'Hallowed Be Thy Name' and Running Free/Phantom Of The Opera' but thanks for the information anyway. On my iPod I decided to put in the artwork for 'Phantom Of The Opera' because I think it really suites the song.

That would also be great if you can find that Eddie picture. If it's in an A3 size could you scan it in, in two parts so I can piece them together in photoshop?

Thanks Kess, I already knew about both 'Hallowed Be Thy Name' and Running Free/Phantom Of The Opera' but thanks for the information anyway. On my iPod I decided to put in the artwork for 'Phantom Of The Opera' because I think it really suites the song.

That would also be great if you can find that Eddie picture. If it's in an A3 size could you scan it in, in two parts so I can piece them together in photoshop?

If I find it it will not be A3 in size. It is in the Seventh Son tour programme, so will be closer to A4.

If I find it it will not be A3 in size. It is in the Seventh Son tour programme, so will be closer to A4.

That would fine, and easier for you to scan in.:D If you scan it in at 300dpi, then that would be really great, and if you send it to me via yousendit, megaupload or whatever is easiest for you.

• Advertisement

Just as an aside, I was going through my Maiden stuff on vinyl, and fond two more versions of the From Here To Eternity single with different covers to the cd single and 7" versions you put up.

One is the picture disc and the other is the 12" version.

Have scanned the two of them and sent them to your email. The second one was a bit big for my scanner, and as such I had to send in two sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

nice collection, well done

nice collection, well done

Thanks, glad you like them.
    Have scanned the two of them and sent them to your email. The second one was a bit big for my scanner, and as such I had to send in two sections.

Thanks a million Kess.:D If you have any more to send me that would be awesome.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Got that DVD with all the pics and other stuff on it Nephilim Wolf---Excellent stuff altogether.

Thanks again.

Richie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Weird, A mate of mine had all of these on single or the first 10 years 12" set but I'd never even heard twilight zone till now.

Have to say I love the street scenes Riggs did on during the dianno era

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Got that DVD with all the pics and other stuff on it Nephilim Wolf---Excellent stuff altogether.

Thanks again.

Richie.

No problem Richie, glad you liked it. The reason I put on the studio albums as well is because there was still a good bit of space, so why not!!:)

Advertisement