Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV Dojo Edition

Options
  • 24-03-2010 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, I came across this recently. It looks like a sweet deal. Ofcourse, its an NTSC release so unless you have a modded X360, no chance of getting it for X360 but its still good news for PS3 folks :D.

X360 / PS3

dojo_360-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Not worth it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Oh I get it. Wear that T-shirt in Ballymun and you will get to experience the thrill of street fighting in real life. Hope you practise your shoryukens peeps.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

As I said in another thread I'm totally uninterested in this.
    Sure there's a load of stuff in it, but it's all useless and cheap looking crap. My college gives away bigger memory keys for free.
    I would have much preffered something more Street Fightery like a stick bag or even just the standard art book and soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Yeah, the standard special edition stuff (Steelbook box, art book, soundtrack) would be better. Also not gone on the t-shirt, wouldn't wear anything with a flag on it TBH! A Juri t-shirt would be cooler, she's been promo'd more than Dudley anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Ah yes the joys of living in a country where you'd get beat up for wearing a Dudley t-shirt. :pac:

Of course wearing the collectors edition shirt of the angry foitin oirishman that'll headline Hyper SF4 will get you beat up in a different neighborhood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The shirt is dreadful. Really really bad. I don't care about the Union Jack, but to have such stark primary colours with a very detailed character in the middle of it all. Makes me ill just looking at it. Who the **** is paid to design these things?

Jim wrote: »
    The shirt is dreadful. Really really bad. I don't care about the Union Jack, but to have such stark primary colours with a very detailed character in the middle of it all. Makes me ill just looking at it. Who the **** is paid to design these things?

Ah, I think it looks pretty cool to be honest. Imagination time.

nina-williams-fotos-1.jpg

ireland.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

For a fee, I can modify that shirt :pac:

dojo_360-1_Irish.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Forget Rangers v Celtic riots, can you image roving gangs of nerds wearing different coloured Dudley shirts trashing the place and throwing bricks at each other?

I'm not sure if that's funny or sad.

On a side note, I just noticed that this version has vastly superior box art(even if it is probably just a sleeve).

The item I'd use if I got my hands on it is the water bottle thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Forget Rangers v Celtic riots, can you image roving gangs of nerds wearing different coloured Dudley shirts trashing the place and throwing bricks at each other?

I'm not sure if that's funny or sad.

On a side note, I just noticed that this version has vastly superior box art(even if it is probably just a sleeve).

I imagine that it would confuse the normals.

...okay, let's do this.

Incidently, the nitpicky jerkface telltale rat in me insists on pointing out that the Union Jack on the t-shirt is sideways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Leprekaun wrote: »
    For a fee, I can modify that shirt :pac:

dojo_360-1_Irish.jpg

Hehe now just take off dudley and slap on Irish-Ken and it'll be complete

irishken.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Xluna wrote: »
    Wear that T-shirt in Ballymun .
    if i get it i will lol i will also post a video

:)
    the Irish one would actually be cool i usually dont like flag attire but thats just nice

Advertisement