Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is Sarky being allowed to ruin the CK's nest?

Options
  • 24-03-2010 4:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭

Well WHY is he?supposed to be a forum for total nonsense,He seem's not to be happy at moderating a forum that needs next to no moderation by its nature.

He seems to 'get off' on the ban button! The one place were it was just 'fun' with no need to dot your I's or cross Your T,s?

Why are Boards allowing him to make the Forum his own and banning ALL except his buddies?

If that is fine with boards,Why not close it as a Public forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd just like to mention that ynotdu was banned a little under an hour ago for posting in the "Post here to get banned" thread.

Night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sarky wrote: »
    I'd just like to mention that ynotdu was banned a little under an hour ago for posting in the "Post here to get banned" thread.

Night!

Ah-hahahahahaha!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

I'd just like to mention that Sarky has become a figure of hatred through his own misbehaviour and abuse of his position as a moderator,and only to those who are not his Cronies!

Aha!

I should have added that getting Yourself banned for 21 days Via the Extreme Stupidity thread is a very clever thing to do when a Moderator is allowed to run amock!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sarky wrote: »

Night!
    l_09998fc913d144ecbeabfe3e84c179f5.jpg

Overheal wrote: »
    l_09998fc913d144ecbeabfe3e84c179f5.jpg

Is that You Voting for an Early Christmas Overheal????
    By the thank You button shall You know Sarky's Cronies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

ynotdu wrote: »
    Is that You Voting for an Early Christmas Overheal????
    By the thank You button shall You know Sarky's Cronies!
    Translation: by the marklark you shall marklark the marklark's marklarks.

seriously: :confused: what in the marklar are you marklarking about?

Overheal wrote: »
    Translation: by the marklark you shall marklark the marklark's marklarks.

seriously: :confused: what in the marklar are you marklarking about?

No i am deadly serious about Sarky,I have the decency not to publish PM's.

The CK.s nest was before him a place to go when people were tired of serious stuff, or for fun,NOW it may as well be the Politics forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

ynotdu wrote: »
    I'd just like to mention that Sarky has become a figure of hatred

If that is true, some people really, really, really need to stop and evaluate their lives.

GuanYin wrote: »
    If that is true, some people really, really, really need to stop and evaluate their lives.

GuanYin i could not have said it better Myself! I assume You are saying that about Sarky?

as an aside on a serious forum on the health care bill,i read Your posts that You are a doctor and willing to take a pay cut if nescessary in support,i appreciated that a lot{seriously}

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

If you have a grievance with a mod, Feedback is not the place for it.

First step is fellow mods (via PM), second step is CMoods (also via PM) and if you are still not happy with the outcome, start a thread in the Help Desk.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement