Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Fulham FA Cup replay [match thread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Man city
    0-2
    Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Man city
    0-2
    Everton
    great night for us. and the Villa drawing 1-1 with Sunderland.. :D:D

A lot of knocks picked up tonight though.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

What a night... I thought City and Villa would both have won tonight. Roll on Portsmouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hey Sara Sara, whatever will be will be, we're going to Wembely, hey Sara Sara :D

Fantastic 2nd half tonight! Pav's strike rate is incredible at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Top 4, Last 4
    Top 4, Last 4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Yes Ronan Top 4, Last 4 :D

Lads, cheapish flights into Gatwick with Aer Lingus, I'm going Saturday night and back Monday for €80 if any of you are interested?

Just booked cork to stansted sunday morning, back monday through gatwick Ronan, now all i need is a ticket. How would 150 lp's be looking i wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hah, I've been trying mightly hard to keep myself in check on the Soccer forum but I can relax a little here - I'm fecking delighted with the results tonight :D:D Thank you Everton!! Portsmouth next and if we can win that we'll be in very good shape before April.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think it is so important to beat Portsmouth now.

Who is our game in hand on Liverpool?

• Advertisement

mickman wrote: »
    id say we should win 3-1 or so tonight

:D pretty accurate mate

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Just booked cork to stansted sunday morning, back monday through gatwick Ronan, now all i need is a ticket. How would 150 lp's be looking i wonder?

IIRC, the Carling Cup final members with 130pts got tickets, and that was with an allocation of 27k.

We'll get 30k+ for the SF, probably as much as 35k tbh.

Think you'll be fine mate.

ziedth wrote: »
    I think it is so important to beat Portsmouth now.

Who is our game in hand on Liverpool?

City, 2nd last game of season now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

We are Tottenham. Super Tottenham.

God,

If we can get the win loose draw from the big 3 and beat city plus maybe drop 2/3 points elsewhere. Would it be enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

IIRC, the Carling Cup final members with 130pts got tickets, and that was with an allocation of 27k.

We'll get 30k+ for the SF, probably as much as 35k tbh.

Think you'll be fine mate.

Fack, I think im gonna fall a little short :(

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Fack, I think im gonna fall a little short :(

How many you got?

How many you got?

Only 112 !

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Only 112 !

Ouch! See my other thread, not looking good mate.

Ouch! See my other thread, not looking good mate.

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Missed the game last night, super result, Can anyone tell me how we lined up when bentley and thudd came on? who were the full backs? And same for having crouch ,pav and gudjonson on at the same time?. Top 4, Last 4, maybe lads, just fu*king maybe......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Missed the game last night, super result, Can anyone tell me how we lined up when bentley and thudd came on? who were the full backs? And same for having crouch ,pav and gudjonson on at the same time?. Top 4, Last 4, maybe lads, just fu*king maybe......

Wilson moved to right back, Bale to left back, Modric to left wing though he came inside a lot (as usual) and Eidur seemed to play directly behind the front two. He started his own goal from midfield, made the run into the box and finished it off. I was well impressed with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

great second half. i didnt doubt we could turn it around though

ekotto has to be dropped along with niko for a while. hudd brought back a lot of composure in the middle, until defoe and lennon comes back it has to be

gomes
    kaboul bassong dawson bale
    bentley hudd pal modric
    gudjohnson pav

i love watching gudjohnson play, he makes so many chances and is technically superb. he never gives the ball away and is an extremely efficent and intelligent player. corluka had a stinker last night as he has done a lot recently.

I think we need to get a replacement for corluka in the summer. He has had some shockers this year IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

Think Hutton might come back into the reckoning for right full for nxt season - super second half last night -Gudjohnsen was class as he was on Sat against stoke - Delighted to see Ekottu taken off - Think Bale plays much better when attacking from left full ( might get exposed against the bigger sides) Crouchy over all had a good game .. Super result .. Some season so far !!

hutton is a disaster man. do you not remember rooney taking the p*** out of his completely at white hart lane earlier in the season. we will buy a right back id imagine

No shame in being made a fool of by Rooney at the moment.

I think he might be out of his dept at this level though, maybe a team pushing for Europa league like Liverpool :)

ziedth wrote: »
    No shame in being made a fool of by Rooney at the moment.

I think he might be out of his dept at this level though, maybe a team pushing for Europa league like Liverpool :)

the europa league will become a great cup in the media now again very shortly as long as the pool are going for it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

mickman wrote: »
    hutton is a disaster man. do you not remember rooney taking the p*** out of his completely at white hart lane earlier in the season. we will buy a right back id imagine
    What about Kyles Naughton and Walker? Where are they now and how are they doing? Hopefully one of them can step up. I agree about Corluka. I was never a big fan of his.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

el diablo wrote: »
    What about Kyles Naughton and Walker? Where are they now and how are they doing? Hopefully one of them can step up. I agree about Corluka. I was never a big fan of his.

Walker has been on the bench recently for us, Naughton is on loan at Boro.

Advertisement