Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimates of ABC1 demographic clasification

Options
  • 24-03-2010 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

hi all,
    i am looking to find a source relating social clasification of european countries mainly. percentages of ABC1 and C2DE.
    i was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

small issue there!

Many countries use very different 'social' strata or segmentation. So do certain monitoring companies. There is no real benchmarking

there doesn't seem to be a cohesive European wide system of classification.

If you develop what (more specifically) you are looking for - perhaps more help could be given

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kosmo

I'm looking for a demographic profile of European countries based on social - economic bands.
    The bands can be ABC1 - C2DE or upper/ middle/ lower it doesn't really matter because there is a common understanding and translation of these bands.
    I've been taking the dust off the files in eurostat and compiling so many tables is not the most productive thing.
    I would like to know if someone out there has this data analyzed already in such way that I can access the information easier.
    Not trying to find the easy way but I hate to reinvent the wheel.

K

Advertisement