Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Music Production

Options
  • 24-03-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

I was banned for expressing my opinion about someone who is not a member of boards. After he disagreed with me in his own forum, he banned me and then he googled me and signed up here to invoke the boards rules and get me banned. That's the short version. I can supply more detail if necessary.

I think it is unfair that I was banned. I always try to be as helpful as I can on the MP forum. So I would like this issue to be investigated further.

I have discussed this with the MP mod neurojazz and he referred me here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

well, you started a thread with "XXX is such and such in my opinion. what do you guys think" and then wouldnt post any links to any evidence to support your opinion. you were "too lazy" to quote your own post when asked why.

I'll have a word with the mods of the MP forum but technically, they are quite right in their decision and any change would be purely at their discretion and not because of any fault found in the process.

stay tuned, I'll update when I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

OK, thank you. But the thread stood for quite a while until he signed up, and someone else posted links to evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

on reflection the ban period has been reduced to a month. its still a ban but at least it isnt permanent.

ps. not my decision. you have Neurojazz to thank for the reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

Great! Thanks very much for taking the time to consider this.

Advertisement