Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 week b/d

Options
  • 24-03-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

would like to have this treatment done on my hair. crazy prices in cork , dearer than dublin. does anyone know where i can get it done for less than €230 ??? ( includes shampoo and conditioner ) i have short bob length hair. the cork hiardressers seem to have agreed a price between themselves... if i cant get a better price i ll be on the road to dublin !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is a place in the Grand Parade Centre. Beneath the carpark that might be cheaper. A friend of mine said she got a good deal there but then I am not sure what she would consider a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I think the Cork hairdressing academy do good discounts, never been there myself but a few friends have. They're on Oliver Plunkett Street, near Leonidas (the chocolate shop)

Advertisement