Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bridgestone Muay Thai fighters kept busy

• 24-03-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BridgestoneThai

Hi all,

Busy time again for both pro and amatuer Bridgestone Muay Thai fighters over the next couple of weeks after just coming off the backs of some good wins in Glasgow, Derby, Galway and Dublin over the past three weekends with Jonathan Bracken taking the I.M.C. Irish LightMiddleweight title belt in Galway and Rob Doyle taking the W.R.S.A. 5 Nations LightWelterweight Title belt in Derby.

Amatuer show in Waterford Sunday 18th April. Should have plenty of lads on that.

LEEDS(Oceana 18th April):
    Rob Doyle taking on Luke Turner (Bad Company) 64kg 'A' class

GLASGOW(Power of Scotland): 1st May 2010
    Brian 'Farmer' Murphy v Kieran Mckaskill (POS Team) 54kg 'A' class
    Ferial 'Felix' Ameeroedien v Jojo Calderwood (Caladonian) 53kg 'B' class
    Naoise Creaven v Richie Hocking (POS Team) 80kg 'B' class

Carlow: 8th May 2010
    Darran Lo v Brian Long (Sitjaipetch) 70kg 'B' class
    Uvais 'Aslan' Bisayev v Paul Norton (Chupasart) 70kg 'B' class
    Jason Lo v Declan Allen (Courage Muay Thai) 63kg 'C' class

A great buzz at the moment in the gym everyone on top form.
    Will keep you updated on more.

THE BRIDGESTONE MUAY THAI GYM.
    www.bridgestonemuaythai.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭corkthai

best of luck lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Get your wallet out Paddy. Round 2. *ding*

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Ah now Khannie don't be too cruel. He has the missus to look after!!!

H.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

H who are you? is it harry or houdini or is it mick

khannie, lets just say you be seeing a new paul norton on 8th may, he fight anyone he asked to not picking chump fights ;)

paddy

ps a months mortgage:)

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Yeah it's Harry, mate.

• Advertisement

ps a months mortgage:)

Not interested in a 20 euro bet bud. ;) How about 500?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 donkeyoconnell

sorry, tot ye guys were been serious, didnt like the cockyness lol, its goin to be a cracker of a fight!!!!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Hope he fights better than you spell wha'? :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

;)thats what happens when you texted to much lol, but the last time paul an aslan fought, dont mean to make excuses but from what i hear paul had damaged rips heading into the fight, an aslan landed a cracker of a body shot that stopped the fight, plus to my defence didnt mean to sound nasty bout aslans cardio but most his fights dont go past the 2nd round, the 1s ive seen anyways, which can come against a fighter as we all know, aslan trew everything except the kitchen sink at that portugal lad and he still kept coming, but anyways doesnt matter what any of us say, it all comes down to what happens on the night!!!!!!! an tats a fact!!!!!!!

sorry, tot ye guys were been serious

Haha. Not in the slightest. :) Me and paddy bounce off each other day in day out. edit: Except I'm serious about the bet of course....and he is too.

I'm gonna clean this thread up a bit now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BridgestoneThai

Stephen 'Milk Bottle' Meleady in Thailand

Only after a couple of weeks in Thailand Stephen is fighting on The Kings Birthday in Malaysia tonight Wednesday April 7th. If he injury free he will be fighting a Thai in Lumpini on the April 17th. He does like to stay busy. He is over in Thailand for a year and should get some great experience and a good number of fight the way hes going.

PK.

THE BRIDGESTONE MUAY THAI GYM.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

Ah dam it i have been kicked off the bridgestone forum:(...me an my big mouth.

I might be interested in getting in on some off the betting for this fight..

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

Steven won tonight stopped the thai in the forth with a cracking elbow,recorded the last 2 rounds i will put them up on facebook when i get a chance...

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BridgestoneThai

Fair Play to Stephen, he said he hit the Thai with a head kick in the 4th which nealy stopped him but he managed to stay up and Steo finished him with a couple of punches and an elbow to KO him. Jitti told him after if he had knocked him out with that head kick he would have got a bonus of 10,000baht for a kick KO. He was gutted:p

Thats two great wins in 8 days. Points win over Mat Ropi of M150 Gym on the Malaysians Kings Birthday last Friday and knocking out this Thai Usod in 4th in Lumpini Stadium a great start and he only a month there. What he gona do for the other 11 months.:P

Paul.
    THE BRIDGESTONE GYM

cant wait to see what hell be like, when he comes back tink hell be an unstopable force, weldone stevie world title in you yet mate!!!!!!!!!!

2 wins in 8 days is flippin' savage work. Well done Stevie. Can't wait to see the vid diddler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Fair play steve, good man

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭foams

Jitti told him after if he had knocked him out with that head kick he would have got a bonus of 10,000baht for a kick KO. He was gutted:p

THE BRIDGESTONE GYM

And If you get a K.O at Raja with a spinng elbow i think you get twenty thousand baht and if you can aget a K.O with a spinning heel kick its thirty thousand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 T Harps

Have not been down the gym in a few months. any results from scotland,seen the carlow results.

Advertisement