Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMALL OFFICE/ROOM REQUIRED IN NORTH COUNTY AREA

Options
  • 24-03-2010 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

HI,

i am looking to rent a small office / room for a new venture, if anyone knows of anyone that has spare space and are willing to rent it out put them in touch with me

Mod edit<snip>

thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Mod note - No posting personal email addresses - reply by PM only

Thanks

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

there is a small shop on rush main street for rent. passed it this mornign. been like that a while. looks in good nick too.

you might get a good price for it

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

My unit has first floor office space at Turvey in Donabate if that would be of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Anyone have an idea of what the going rate for a small room in skerries would be at the moment? or where the best place to look might be? Most of the premises on daft and the likes are far too big and costly. Just doing some research for a possible future venture.

If you feel it best to Pm me please do so.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea of what the going rate for a small room in skerries would be at the moment? or where the best place to look might be? Most of the premises on daft and the likes are far too big and costly. Just doing some research for a possible future venture.

If you feel it best to Pm me please do so.

Cheers
    Would you consider renting a desk in the BEAT centre in Balbriggan to keep costs down in the start up phase?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Id go with Eaoino, renting a desk in the office would be a good idea if it suited your business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Thanks for the replies, unfortunately its not an office with a desk im after, simply a private room.

Advertisement