Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Also looking for some help

Options
  • 24-03-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a little help with text for an email to confirm a hotel booking. Basically I stayed there last year, signed a form booking my stay before I left - German efficiency! :D

But I would like to send an email confirming my booking, just to make sure that the hotel is booked, it gets fully booked out for the time I'm looking at going.
    I'm learning German at the moment but my grasp of it is nowhere near good enough to write such a mail. I had stayed at a different hotel before and they didn't answer any of my emails because they were in English and as a result my booking was kaput! So I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

Bitte sind sie so freundlich und bestaetigen mir die folgende Reservierung die bereits letztes Jahr bei meinem letzten Aufenthalt in Ihrem Hause getaetigt wurde:

{Insert name, arrival date - date of departure}

Vielen Dank

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

{your name}

Advertisement