Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulding a Garage

• 24-03-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi All
    I'm planning a garage for my house. I have done extensive research in all aspects and I just thought I'd ask all the good people on boards what they're experiences are.
    It will be approx 18 feet by 28 feet, concrete built, with an A roof to match the house which is tiled with old-ish style tiles. Double swinging doors at the front (cheaper option), pvc windows and a single pvc door at the side and depending on cost, double doors at the back too for access.
    I have looked into planning permission and fingers are crossed there.
    Any suggestions etc let it rip!
    Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

unless it changes planning parameters....... a toilet and wash basin. always handy .

i built a shed with a freiend and he surfs and what not and we installed an electric shower too so he could have a quick shower and wash the wetsuits without having to go intot the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Go2Guy

Thanks
    It looks like I'll be doing a lot of work myself. I had a builder out last night and he's ringing me with a quote tonight...it doesn't look good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

If ya need a chippy to roof and fit the windows and door , give me a shout by PM.

I work on day rates these days

Advertisement