Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New work at Tesco Tramore

Options
  • 24-03-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

I see the work has started on the patch of land at the entrance to Tesco - Could this be the petrol station that was talked about?

If so, will Tesco actually have lower prices or will they just be marginally lower than Farrells!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vegas elvis

Its the petrol station alright. Should be open within a couple of months.
    They're usually a good bit cheaper for the first 6 months or so - 5 c off when you spend € 50 on shopping and similar offers

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Finally, I haven't bought petrol in Tramore in about three years and I hope that comes with a 24hour shop please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

This is great for Tramore Finally a cheap petrol station Tesco are cheap when it comes to petrol The signs are up saying Petrol station coming soon This will be handy for the people on the Other side of tramore on the top of the hill Usually they would have to travel all the way down the Waterford road to get petrol By the Tramore GAA Pitch Now people only have to travel down the road to get cheap petrol abit of competition between the petrol stations in tramore. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Happy Days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

its been a one horse town long enough so all good i say!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Should put manners on certain people

Advertisement