Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomend a phone for me please.

• 24-03-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

I'm new to this forum, can you recommend a phone with as many if not all of the features below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Features I am looking for are...

Good quality camera
    Touchscreen
    WIFI
    Available on o2 pre pay

Budget is €250

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Nokia 5800.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nokia 5530 is a cheaper option than 5800. The downside, its not a 3G handset, so if you use a internet on o2 network a big amount go with the 5800. If you just use wifi, well the 5530 is the same as the 5800 really. The camera is the same, and its a little smaller to hold in your hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

5800, the 5530 feels like cheap garbage.

You could even pick up a fairly good condition N97 mini for that price which is miles better than both phones.

Advertisement