Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Break

Options
  • 24-03-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi Just wondering does anybody know if DIT will be open during the easter break. Like will there be lab access...also do lecturers still be around or are they gone for 2 weeks. Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

I'm almost sure that the DIT buildings close on a half day Thursday 02nd and will remain closed until the morning of Wednesday 07th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

bohsfan wrote: »
    I'm almost sure that the DIT buildings close on a half day Thursday 02nd and will remain closed until the morning of Wednesday 07th

Ye that's what i heard anyway,
    :D:D two weeks off. too bad i'll be spending it finishing my project:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

bohsfan wrote: »

Anyone know why it's closed until Wednesday? I can understand Good Friday and maybe the Monday after Easter... but why Tuesday? Some sort of secret holy day going on or something? Normally I wouldn't mind too much, but I (like many people I imagine) have a project due after the break and it requires use of labs. Seems like a bit of an odd time to take a holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

ye its a joke it closed for soo long!!!!! busiest time of the year for most students!

Advertisement