If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer - Four Systems offers From Denon, Pioneer & Teac

Options
  • 24-03-2010 2:39pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

It's becoming a bit of an Exclusive BoardieFest over the last few days here as I seem to have loads of offers - anyway for you guys who don't have a full separates AV system or who want a second system - I have four cracking offers just in - I have never seen ANY of these products cheaper ANYWHERE.

Denon DM37dab A great stereo system including FM / DAB Radio / CD Player / USB input - Our most popular Micro system EVER - should retail at £249.95 and it's currently the What Hifi Best System under £400 (see the review HERE) I have it available without speakers at a completely bonkers £179.95 / €199.95 - It's currently selling pretty much everywhere in the ROI at €269!!

I also can offer it with matching Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One Speakers at just £299.95 / €349.99 (the speakers are normally £150 on their own!)

Teac CRH228i - I also have a few of the Teac CRH228i left in Black - a cracking top quality Micro system which includes CD / Radio / iPOD dock - here is the full spec:

CD Receiver with iPod Docking Station
    • Plays CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 Discs
    • Input for iPod Docking Station
    • Output Power: 25 W + 25 W
    • Repeat/Shuffle Functions
    • AM/FM RDS Tuner with 30 Station Presets
    • Sleep Timer
    • Audio: 4 inputs, 2 outputs
    • S-Video Output (iPod Dock)
    • Composite Video Output (iPod Dock)
    • Optical Digital Output
    • Pre-Amp Subwoofer Output
    • Binding Post Loudspeaker Terminals
    • 3.5 mm Phones Jack
    • Remote Control Unit

I can do the system at just £99.95 / €114.99

Or you can add the Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One and a length of Gale Symphony speaker cable.

This system should retail at £319.85 - However we are offering it on a Boardies exclusive at just £189.95 / €219.99 - saving £130 - that's just £30 for the Teac system and the iPOD dock.

Next Up I have Two AV Systems from Pioneer to spoil you with!

Pioneer DCS585

This is a really nice one box 5.1 DVD Home Cinema system with HDMI out and USB input - it has a pretty unique speaker setup as you can use it either as a 2.1 or a 5.1 speaker system see details here:

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/42/100/42/DCS-585/index.html

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=5566

This system did retail at £329.95 - the cheapest I can find it anywhere new, boxed is £279.95 - I can do it on a Boardies exclusive at just £229.95 / €269.99

Pioneer BCS-FS500 - Finally I have a Blu-Ray 2.1 system available - this is selling at €599 in the ROI - I have it available at a bonkers £299.95 / €349.99 again this offer is completely exclusive to Boardies and will not be offered at the same price in-store:

The FS500 has really stylish slim front speakers and a matching subwoofer - all powered by a 300watt amplifier - of course Radio and Blu-Ray are included - It's Dolby True HD Equipped and it includes an Ipod dock / cradle.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/42/100/42/BCS-FS500/index.html

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=5567

This is our best ever Blu-Ray system deal (even our cousins in Richer Sounds PLC are selling them at £369.95 at the moment - so at £299.95 they really are a crazy deal!)

Please note that the two Pioneer systems cannot be released until April but we are taking preorders now - Keep me posted if any of these are of interest -and as ever thanks for looking in!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hbxutd

I will take a Pioneer BCS-FS500 lads.

Will go nicely with the vsx919 recently bought off ye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Hi John

That BCSF500 looks really good! I assume it's all-in-one so I have no need for an AV receiver rite?

I'm still torn between it and this soundbar. Althou the Pioneer is so handsome and it fits well with the tv in the small space I have.

Thanks,
    M

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

MartMax wrote: »
    Hi John

That BCSF500 looks really good! I assume it's all-in-one so I have no need for an AV receiver rite?

I'm still torn between it and this soundbar. Althou the Pioneer is so handsome and it fits well with the tv in the small space I have.

Thanks,
    M

M,

Thanks a million for the Biz - much appreciated - to be honest there is no comparison between the Soundbar and the BCSF500 - the pioneer is WAY BETTER and it looks great as well.

Keep us posted if you would like us to put one aside for you (we can release them in approx a week)

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 28 UnGround

Hi John,

I'll take one of the Pioneer BCS-FS500 if i can. Been looking for a good 2.1 blu-ray system for awhile now.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

I will take one of these. Do you expect to have these by Friday week (2nd?)

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Can you make this Pioneer BCS-FS500 a multi-region player at least the DVD?

If you can, I'd be glad to order one! :D

Thanks,
    M.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Hi John,

Put me down for a Pioneer DCS585 please - collect in Dublin. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭almee

I'll take one of the teac's please, what are the options, can I collect in Dublin or will you be contacting me about payment/ delivery? I'm new to this buying off boards business....
    Alan

Anybody out there......

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Or you can add the Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One and a length of Gale Symphony speaker cable.
    This system should retail at £319.85 - However we are offering it on a Boardies exclusive at just £189.95 / €219.99 - saving £130 - that's just £30 for the Teac system and the iPOD dock.

Sounds just like what i need for the kitchen. I will take this with the bronze speakers and cable, i can collect it in dublin. Will someone please contact me about payment etc.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 UnGround

Yeah i'm with the above. what's the next step with regards to paying for this and delivery/collection? new to this too

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey All.

We have been working our way through all the posts on this thread and a few other threads featuring our Boardie SPECIALS.

If you want to drop me or John a PM with your contact number and name then we will be in touch ASAP.

Although I think most post so far have had PM's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 avana

Is Denon DM37d DAB still available? How much would it be together with "Tannoy Custom F1" speakers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CheerfulCharlie

I will take a Pioneer BCS-FS500 for collection in Dubllin

Cheers

Hey Avana And CheerfulCharlie.

Pm's sent to you both ;)

Hi,
    Received the Teac with the ipod dock and br1's today, thanks for the swift delivery. Can't seem to find the speaker cable though.....:confused: Not to worry, think I have some stuff lying around

Got some speaker cable in the post this morning, thanks lads. :) Excellent service.

Got the BCS-FS500 delivered yesterday. Fit in nicely in a little corner of my bedroom. Must say I'm impressed with it!

Excellent sales and service from Richersounds as always!

Thanks to John & team especially Kenny :D

Happy Easter Weekend!

Cheers,
    M

Just a little review, to my surprise the unit is able to play .mkv files.

Overall, the bass is quite good, two speakers produce quite detailed sounds and the iPod dock is really a plus.

Worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,394 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Possible silly, question. Could you use this system with a dedicated AV system?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Anyone know if the 2.1 Pioneer has multi-region DVD playback - don't want to have to replace all my cheap region 1 DVD's for region 2 or Blu Ray!

hbxutd wrote: »
    I will take a Pioneer BCS-FS500 lads.

Will go nicely with the vsx919 recently bought off ye

Hey mate, can I ask you does the amp you got work with this?

I mean I thought it was all in one, do you just disconnect the speakers from the BR player and hook them to the amp?

I would like to buy this with an amp nut only if they work together obviously.

noodler wrote: »
    Possible silly, question. Could you use this system with a dedicated AV system?

Noodler,

apologies for taking so long to get back to you - I'm not sure exactly what you mean - the Pioneer is a dedicated Av system in itself and it includes a Blu-Ray / Tuner / Speakers and amp all built in - or was there some other way you wanted to configure it??

Keep me posted and we will do our best to advise,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Anyone know if the 2.1 Pioneer has multi-region DVD playback - don't want to have to replace all my cheap region 1 DVD's for region 2 or Blu Ray!

Tom,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep we can modify the S500 to make it MR at no extra charge.

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mylesm

interested in Denon Dm37dab can that be collected in Dublin

Thx

Myles

mylesm wrote: »
    interested in Denon Dm37dab can that be collected in Dublin

Thx

Myles

Myles,

Thanks for the post - no problem - I can do it at just £179.95 or £299.95 including the excellent Monitor Audio Bronze Reference One speakers.

We have lots of them available from stock so just drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Noodler,

apologies for taking so long to get back to you - I'm not sure exactly what you mean - the Pioneer is a dedicated Av system in itself and it includes a Blu-Ray / Tuner / Speakers and amp all built in - or was there some other way you wanted to configure it??

Keep me posted and we will do our best to advise,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey I guess I was wondering if you could disassemble the system and use the BR player and speakers with a dedicated amp.

I think I am going to get this - whats the delivery charge ont top of the £300?

Hey Noodler.

It really is a good system!!

Delivery would cost £11.99 via DPD.

If you PM me with a contact number for you then I can give you a call. :)

Thanks Kenny, I recieved this today.

One question before I open it, I already asked would this be cool with PS3 etc but just to be sure, this will take the picture from the HDMI on the PS3 and then output from the unit to the TV?

• Advertisement

noodler wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny, I recieved this today.

One question before I open it, I already asked would this be cool with PS3 etc but just to be sure, this will take the picture from the HDMI on the PS3 and then output from the unit to the TV?

Noodler,

the FS500 has two HDMI inputs so it will pass AV through to your TV - To be honest I'm not so sure if it will strip the audio out if only connected via HDMI (if you want the audio to go through the FS500 speakers) however it also has Optical and Coax inputs so you can assignn the inputs to allow Audio replay of your PS3 via the FS500 if the HDMI audio is not stripped.

That's a long way of saying - go ahead and get it out of the box!

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

This discussion has been closed.