If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer - Four Systems offers From Denon, Pioneer & Teac

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,394 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Thanks John.

Last minute worries that I hadn't done my research.

I actually went ahead and assembled it last night - it really is a sleek bit of kit. I have alot of playing around with settings to do but otherwise very happy.

Cheers guys!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

noodler wrote: »
    Thanks John.

Last minute worries that I hadn't done my research.

I actually went ahead and assembled it last night - it really is a sleek bit of kit. I have alot of playing around with settings to do but otherwise very happy.

Cheers guys!

No problem Noodler - thanks for the post (and for teh Biz - we really do appreciate it!) and give us a shout if we can ever assist.

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

Hi,

I would like to enquire is the offer for the Pioneer BCS-FS500 still on and if so how much would one costdelivered to Dublin.

Thanks,

Paul

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey paulgs.

Thanks for the Post. We have this Listed below in one of our other Threads as we have lower the price yet again!!!! (Excellent Deal) :D

Pioneer BCS-FS500

- Next up, again from the Pioneer bods - I have a Blu-Ray 2.1 system available - this is selling at €599 in the ROI - I have it available at a bonkers £279.95 / €349.99 again this offer is completely exclusive to Boardies and will not be offered at the same price in-store:

The FS500 has really stylish slim front speakers and a matching subwoofer - all powered by a 300watt amplifier - of course Radio and Blu-Ray are included - It's Dolby True HD Equipped and it includes an Ipod dock / cradle.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products...500/index.html

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6656

This is our best ever Blu-Ray system deal (even our cousins in Richer Sounds PLC are selling them at £369.95 at the moment - so at £279.95 they really are a crazy deal!)

Delivery on this woudl be the standard £11.99 / 14.99 Euro.

Any further questions please ask. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,394 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Have to say I bought this off RS a couple of months ago and love it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

As there is now a new set of offers - see the new thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952776 - I'm closing this thread.

paulgs, please feel free to continue your query on the new thread.

Thanks to all,

Ritz

This discussion has been closed.