Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games that you'd love to see re-mastered ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

not remastered, but I just want Freespace 3

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Kingpin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Jazzy wrote: »
    not remastered, but I just want Freespace 3
    Unfortunatly, thats not likely to ever happen, what with the license being owned by some random guy not associated with any studio iirc. Which is a damn shame as Freespace 2 was an epic game.

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Sudden Strike 2 was a brilliant strategy game, I'd love a re-mastered version of this game.

Severance : Blade of Darkenss, fantastic game. I loved everything about it, improvement in graphics and physics is all it needs.

Kingpin: Life of Crime was an excellent game, I should try find it again and give it another spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

GothPunk wrote: »
    What about Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii? That's a great game, although I'm guessing you mean a proper single player campaign Pokemon game? Maybe they feel it won't work on a home console somehow? A Pokemon MMO needs to be made.

I never bothered with Battle Revolution, it just seemed like an expensive way to battle on a big screen. I quite enjoyed Stadium back in the day though, when I was utterly obsessed with Pokémon! Colosseum really didn't impress though, it was quite a boring game to play.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Kingpin: Life of Crime was an excellent game, I should try find it again and give it another spin.

http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/

pretty nice price and their policy on Drm is top notch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

SWAT 4, love to see it redone in next gen graphics and physics. Tried playing it lately and it hasn't aged well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    SWAT 4, love to see it redone in next gen graphics and physics. Tried playing it lately and it hasn't aged well
    +1 to that and the original Rainbow 6 games.

Advertisement