Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a load of cardboard taken away

• 24-03-2010 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all

I have a medium size load of cardboard that needs to be taken away because it's clogging up my garage. Willing to pay 30 Euro for an easy 5 minute job. Go ahead an PM if interested.

Grantstown Area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

BBQ Guy wrote: »
    Hi all

I have a medium size load of cardboard that needs to be taken away because it's clogging up my garage. Willing to pay 30 Euro for an easy 5 minute job. Go ahead an PM if interested.

Grantstown Area

You do know that cardboard is taken for free at the recycling centre at the landfill site, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 BBQ Guy

gscully wrote: »
    You do know that cardboard is taken for free at the recycling centre at the landfill site, right?

Didn't have a clue, thanks very much!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Case Closed so, if forever reason OP, you want it opened again, pm me and I'll reopen it

Deisemum PM'ed me this this evening, thought I may add it to the thread
    deisemum wrote:
    Hi

It might be useful to let people know when they're getting rid of cardboard or newspaper that it's useful for gardeners and for lining bedding for poultry etc

Deisemum

At the request of the OP, I am reopening this thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 BBQ Guy

OK all sorted thanks everyone

Advertisement