Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vodafone phones

• 24-03-2010 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

From twitter
    Vodafone to add HTC HD2, HTC TouchPro2, Nokia 2230 & 7230, Samsung Tocco Lite La Fleur & Sony Ericsson Vivaz this week

http://bit.ly/cVwgSv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

yawn.... wake me when they have either the nexus 1 or the desire ;) (or in a parallel universe the HTC Evo :eek:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Welcome to 2009 Vodafone....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I have just been in to a vodafone store in Dublin city centre, asked the guy about the hd2 and he smiled and told me that he has never heard of it, says it all about the quality of sales staff they have in their shops!!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

00sully wrote: »
    yawn.... wake me when they have either the nexus 1 or the desire ;) (or in a parallel universe the HTC Evo :eek:)

The Desire shouldn't be too far away, its in the latest brochure and imagine it should be out by the end of next month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement