Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampolines?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Got ours before the kids came along....:D

Kids now use it all the time...well at least weekly

I dug a hole for ours and it is at ground level. A few friends followed suit. No issue with wind and no safety net required though this does make it easy for multiple users as they can get on an off from anywhere.

One of my kids friends got broken arm on her trampoline.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Mothman wrote: »
    Got ours before the kids came along....:D

Just hope your neighbours dont mind "Nature watching"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

We got ours this summer mainly to try to get the youngest a bit more active as he tends to avoid running/ jumping/ cycling etc. He spends hours upon hours on the trampoline now. It was dark last night when I had to call him in from it :) . Great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

they can be safe, and VERY dangerous... if you buy one be sure to buy a safety new along with it, the net prevents the child from falling off and breaking any bones. also you have to set some rules for your kid before they play on it... only jump in the middle, never try to jump on your hands and stay far away from the springs
    other than that trampolines are sooooooo much fun! as an adult i still play on the trampoline when i go to my nieces' house :D

you are very mistaken i work in a hospital and broken bones caused by friction and landing wrongly occur all the time regardless of safety nets , also a lot of head injuries stitches in the back of the head caused by springs they are the worst example of child injury in our a and e s

Advertisement