Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rafa Should Be Sacked.

• 24-03-2010 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

He should be straight away so we might have some chance of getting 4th. I'm sick of him and his stupid comments. Gerrard looks like he's had enough of him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

200motels wrote: »
    He should be straight away so we might have some chance of getting 4th. I'm sick of him and his stupid comments. Gerrard looks like he's had enough of him.

It might happen at the end of the season but not now. I don't think he will be sacked either i think he will resign or walk. He looks like a broken man to me the last few weeks, kinda feed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

He can't be sacked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

retard.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

He'll be gone by the end of the season, I reckon, but not now... But even still, how much will it cost Liverpool to get rid of him??? Sick money from what I've heard, and can they afford it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Ah, not again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

He'll leave at the end of the season maybe but it would be to get another job so the compo would be low or none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Don't mention the war...
    fawlty.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

So so so so wrong. He should quit especially if he fails on his guarantee to get fourth.

My guess is he will quit, blame the owners for everything, and the Liverpools fans will eat it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Who gives a flying **** what Gerrard thinks?

I he's 'had enough' he should leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hopefully Madrid will move in the Summer, therefore making Liverpool money. As opposed to losing a large fortune by sacking him.

Then we get Mourinho. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

rafa should get the job for life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

you should be sacked. from life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

No chance at getting 4th tbh.

I'm sick of him and his stupid comments.

If this is your reason for sacking Benetiz then there might be a whole lotta managers in trouble...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I apologise for the CAPS in advance but.....

WHO ELSE IS THERE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

That_Guy wrote: »

WHO ELSE IS THERE?

Des, obviously.

that guy, we could get Mourinho, we're liverpool the bestest club in the world, everyone wants to manage us, and he's like, amazing, at everything. He'd then buy Villa to play wit Torres, Ribery would also fix some of our problems on the wing. It'd be so easy. Stoopid rafa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

WHO ELSE IS THERE?

nobody in the universe could do the job rafa is doing at liverpool

15 year extension in the summer please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Mr Alan wrote: »
    that guy, we could get Mourinho, we're liverpool the bestest club in the world, everyone wants to manage us, and he's like, amazing, at everything. He'd then buy Villa to play wit Torres, Ribery would also fix some of our problems on the wing. It'd be so easy. Stoopid rafa.

How ignorant of me. :D

Helix, the fact that our worst season in recent memory has us competing wit Villa who are having an excellent season, says a lot, might wanna button it a tad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

WHO ELSE IS THERE?

Step forward Don Givens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,097 ✭✭✭DenMan

Fizman wrote: »
    Hopefully Madrid will move in the Summer, therefore making Liverpool money. As opposed to losing a large fortune by sacking him.

Then we get Mourinho. :D

Didn't he come out in the past saying it's the Manchester United job he wants. It was said in a way leaning in that direction. That's the only club for him when Ferguson goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Guillem speaking on RTE said Rafa doesnt want to leave.

Gospel it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

In before the fvcking lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This is going to be a nice thread.

If Rafa goes, and I think he will, and if Spurs don't get 4th, Liverpool could do worse than going after 'Arry, imo

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Helix, the fact that our worst season in recent memory has us competing wit Villa who are having an excellent season, says a lot, might wanna button it a tad.

I'm glad you mentioned that.

United fans have earned the right to gloat in fairness, I would if it was the other way around.

But a Villa fan :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

We've had one of these. It was everything I hoped it would be and we're not going down the same route again.

At the end of the season we might discuss it again but there's no need for anybody to be sacked just yet.

If anyone wants to discuss this lock further please take it to PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement