If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON DM37DAB MICRO SYSTEM?

Options
  • 24-03-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in buying a DENON DM37DAB MICRO SYSTEM with the Denon speakers.Do richersounds have it in stock with the speakers and if so for how much.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PWEI wrote: »
    I'm interested in buying a DENON DM37DAB MICRO SYSTEM with the Denon speakers.Do richersounds have it in stock with the speakers and if so for how much.Thanks in advance.

Pwei,

have a look here - stonking offer just posted today:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055863940

I don't think you will beat this offer and we have lots in stock!

Keep us posted,

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Thanks for the reply.How much is delivery to County Dublin and do ye take Laser?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PWEI wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.How much is delivery to County Dublin and do ye take Laser?

PW,

thanks for the reply and apologies for the delay getting back to you - del to Dub would be £11.99 and we take laser in-store but we cannot take it for mail orders I'm afraid - CC / CQ / PO / Draft / Bank Transfer / Cash / Barter all no problem tho'.

Give us a shout if we can help..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.